Also known as 'Tree Racking', Cantilever Racks is a popular pack handling solution for storing awkward, bulky, irregular shaped or long-length loads. Cantilever racks provide an ideal solution for the storage of plasterboard, timber, furniture, carpet rolls, timber packs, pipe or steel bars. Both light duty and heavy duty cantilever structures are available with different depths, heights and load capacities. The cantilever reel shelving is designed to provide a simple and safe solution for the storage of awkward & bulky items.
Cantilever racks are economical, practical as well as flexible, available in both single and double-sided arrangements. In addition, cantilever racks:
- Are easy to assemble.
- Provide an excellent space-solutionstorage solution.
- Are extremely strong and durable.
- Can be configured to meet specific client needs.
- Offers easy access to products regardless of their shape and size.
- Cantilever racks are made from high quality structural Mild steel and steel for strength and durability.
- Cantilever racks offer unlimited adjustability via storage arms.
- Cantilever racks can tolerate heavy weight items.
- They are fast to assemble or re-assemble.
- Cost-effective pricing.
Heavy Duty Slotted Angle Rack
Unlike Retail Slotted Angle Rack, Industrial Slotted angle always comes with mezzanine floors which are an ideal solution for increasing the floor space in offices and industries especially in metros where space is always a restricted resource. Slotted angle mezzanine floors can help in expanding your production capacity & improving operating efficiency at your work place by creating additional office space or expanding your working area.
Adding a mezzanine floor in your existing area can increase your storage capacity thereby cutting down your operational cost. Installation of a slotted angle mezzanine floor is easy, quick and of low cost.
Moreover these mezzanine floors can be can be dis- mantled & shifted whenever and wherever required as there is no permanent welding or grouting.
Mezzanine Floors Rack
Mezzanine floors, also known as raised storage areas, are an ideal way to add more storage without having to relocate to larger premises. And, even if you do need to move in the future, you can take mezzanine floors with you. Mezzanine floors are completely relocatable.
Rack supported mezzanine floors are mezzanine floors that have racking beneath them to support them. You can use existing racking or new pallet racking and, using mezzanine floors, increase your storage capacity dramatically at a cost-effective price. If you have overhead or roof space that's empty or can be better utilised, consider installing mezzanine floors.
Mezzanine Floors Suit
- Premises with empty overhead space and high ceilings.
- New offices, staff rooms, platform and storage needs.
Mezzanine Floors Benefits
- No need to relocate. Increase your storage capacity by utilising roof space.
- No need for more utilities. Use existing heating and air-conditioning.
- Construction is straightforward and mezzanine floors can be relocated to new premises.
- Up to three-tier mezzanine floors available..